Thankfully, a number of parents (and one past parent) have very kindly come together to help raise €30K for a new bus through a “50/50” fortnightly draw. 50% of the money raised through ticket sales will go towards the new bus and 50% will go to one lucky winner every two weeks!
Tickets (€2 each) will be sold every Wednesday and Friday during lunchtime in the school. The first fortnightly draw will take place on Friday, October 3rd in the school.
The 50/50 draw will work as follows:
- Tickets are €2 each or a book of 12 tickets for €20.
- Tickets will be sold in the school every Wednesday and Friday during lunch or purchased from the committee below.
- Tickets can be sold through parents/local businesses if anyone would like to take them – please contact a member of the committee below.
- One draw will take place every second Friday (commencing October 3rd) in the School.
- There will be one cash prize which will be 50% of the money collected (the other 50% will go towards the new bus).
50/50 Fortnightly Draw Committee:
Denise Dunne 085 112 7122 Sarah Kelly 087 225 5622
Jacinta O’Gorman 086 103 1420 Eleanor Maher 086 609 7471
Finola McGuinness 087 989 7047
Thank you for your support.